Tips to Maintain Non-stick Cookware
1. Condition before the first use with a thin smear of cooking oil.
2. Cook over low to medium heat for best cooking results. High heat can burn food, waste energy and cause surface discoloration after some time.
3. Do not use sharp objects like knives/ forks and metal spoons with sharp corners/edges.
4. Cool pans before washing to safeguard against rapid temperature changes that can cause warping.
5. Clean you cookware with soapy water using the sponge scrubber after each use to prevent oil deposition.
Prestige - A kitchen appliance brand. It is caters to the various needs of home makers in the country. It has varied product portfolio ranging from pressure cookers, non-stick cookware, gas stoves, induction cook-tops, mixer grinders to varied other electrical appliances and kitchen tools. The company has been at the forefront of innovation and has been the fastest growing company in the kitchen appliance space.
Prestige Omega Select Plus Non-stick range with MRP