Included components: 1 Sauce Pan (Size as per selection);
Warranty: 2 Years; Included in warranty: Manufacturing defects will be covered in the warranty. Remaining things have been mentioned in the user manual; Not included in warranty: Mentioned in the manual
Prestige omega deluxe granite 5-layered non-stick cookware series is made using German technology and it lasts three times longer than ordinary non-stick cookware. It’s special spatter-coated surface looks new for longer and is also metal-spoon friendly. Omega Deluxe Granite can be used on both gas and induction cook-tops.
The handles are made from heat resistant material that enables ease and convenience while cooking and carrying the cookware.
With the glass lid, this cookware can also be used to serve food. Designed with tempering process this glass lid has increased strength and toughness
Induction and Gas Compatible
This cookware has high quality aluminium body which comes with induction and gas compatible base, thus making it convenient to use.
Prestige omega deluxe induction base non-stick cookware is dishwasher safe so that you can wash it and reuse it without any hassle and there will be no smell of the leftovers.
Greblon C3+Non-Stick Coating
Prestige omega deluxe granite series comes with 5 layer coating.
• Top coat - The highly efficient PTFE coating gives special granite finish to the cookware making it more attractive
• Reinforced spatter coat (2 layers) – Spatter coat helps in making the cookware look new for longer. This coat ensures that the cookware is metal spoon friendly and convenient to use
• Intermediate coat - This coat helps in even heating and also in retaining non-stick properties and making it durable
• Base coat - This coating works like adhesive between non-stick coating and substrate. It offers excellent abrasion resistance to the coating
This 5 layer non-stick coating lasts 3 times longer than ordinary non-stick cookware, thus making us healthier and assures stain free interior. Outer body is made from one of the best quality aluminium, it comes with black colour powder coating with granite finish which looks attractive and enhances the appearance of the kitchen. The outer coating helps in easy cleaning of the cookware.
Tips to Maintain Non-Stick Cookware
1.Condition before the first use with a thin smear of cooking oil.
2. Cook over low to medium heat for best cooking results. High heat can burn food, waste energy and cause surface discoloration after some time.
3. Do not use sharp objects like knives/ forks and metal spoons with sharp corners/edges.
4. Cool pans before washing to safeguard against rapid temperature changes that can cause warping.
5. Clean you cookware with soapy water using the sponge scrubber after each use to prevent oil deposition.
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …