- Electric kettle is a handy appliance that makes your work easy and less time-taking. Ergonomically designed body, Convenient Spout makes easy to pour. You can easily and quickly used it to prepare your coffee, hot tea or milk, etc at anytime and anywhere.
- This Product Is Under 1 Year Warranty From The Date Of Retail Purchase Against Any Manufacturing Defects In Material And Workmanship. The Warranty Does Not Cover Damages Resulting From Accidents, Mishandling Or Tampering With The Mechanism. Warranty Valid Against Producing Original Bill Endorsed By Seller.
- Material: Stainless Steel, Color: Silver, Package Contents: 1 - Piece Insta Electric Kettle (2 Litres)
- Just the place the kettle wherever you feel convenient and make your favorite beverage within a short span of time. Power indicator suggesting On/Off and Convenient On-Off button. Automatic Shut-off for safety and power saving.
- Sturdy handle lets you touch it immediately after it stops functioning without having to worry about burning your hands. Wide mouth for easy cleaning, Hinded Lid for convenience. Supply: 230 Volts AC, 50 Hz., Power: 1500 Watts.
Details: Introducing Milton Electric Kettle. An electric kettle is a handy appliance that makes your work easy and less time taking. Using a pan for boiling water is not only time taking but also exposes you to the risk of burns. With an electric kettle, you don’t need to go to the kitchen every time you need a cup of tea or boil a glass of water. Just the place the kettle wherever you feel convenient and make your favorite beverage within a short span of time. Electric kettles which are used for a lot of purposes. You can easily and quickly use it to prepare your coffee, hot tea or milk, etc. Detachable 360 degree Connector power base. Instruction: Unplug power cord and let the kettle completely cool down before cleaning. Do not immerse power cord, kettle or power base in water. In order to maintain the polish of the outer surface, do not use abrasive cleaners or metal polish. Periodical descaling is needed, which may be done by boiling a dilute mixture of vinegar and water in the kettle.