- Turn your existing/ pressure cooker into a diet cooker with this accessory
- Removes starch similar to traditional pot cooking, with a benefit of lower calories per meal
- Steps to use: 1)Place the starch remover(perforated vessel) inside the cooker. 2) Fill water upto the perforated base of the starch remover vessel. 3) Now, Add the required quantity of rice and 3 times water (or the rice to water ratio followed by you) in the vessel
- 4) Shut the cooker and place it on stove top. 5) After 4-6 whistles enjoy steaming hot healthy rice, with the starch having automatically been removed in the cooker itself (just as in traditional cooking, one can see the drained starch in the pressure cooker)
- Contents: Starch Remover - 1 unit will fit 3 litres outer lid cooker
Details: This Kitchen Mart starch remover is an innovative Kitchen Mart cooker accessory that helps remove excess starch from cooked rice. It cuts down calories per meal. The starch remover is made of Premium rust resistant food grade stainless steel for healthy cooking. It is suitable for Outer Lid Pressure cookers. This starch remover accessory is also available in three variants for 3-Litres, 5 Litres and 7.5 Litres cooker. NOTE:- Please check the dimesions of the starch remover with the cooker dimensions.