Color: Olive Green
- Composition: Constructed using toxin-free pure iron ore material i.e. Cast Iron
- Even heat distribution: Cast iron is an excellent heat conductor, it enhances even heat distribution throughout the cookware
- Ergonomic Handle: Comes with an ergonomic handle that makes the Tawa comfortable to use
- Silicon handle cover: The cast iron Tawa comes with a silicon handle cover that makes it easy to safely move the hot tawa from stovetop to table
- Pre-seasoned: No synthetic or chemical coatings applied on Bergner Cast Iron cookware, just pre-seasoned with 100% vegetable oil to create a chemical-free non-stick surface over it
- Easy-to-clean: Cast iron is easy-to-clean and maintain
- Safety: Safe to use, non-toxic, non-staining, and non-reactive with food items
- Compatible - Compatible with Induction, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Vitro-ceramic
- Package Inclusions: Dosa Tawa with silicon handle cover
model number: BG-34123-OG
Details: Tawa is essential to every kitchen, used to make many delicacies such as fluffy Rotis, perfect crispy Dosa, Uttapams, Cheelas, and more. Bergner’s cast iron Tawa provides the right cookware to achieve perfection. By using cast iron Tawa for your everyday cooking, you are not only ensuring healthy cooking but also ensuring an added advantage of iron intake in your diet.
Experience the joy of cooking and boost your iron intake with Bergner Cast Iron Range!
Why choose Bergner Cast Iron Range?
Bergner Elements Cast Iron range comes with a lifetime warranty
It is constructed using toxin-free pure iron ore material that ensures healthy cooking and boosts iron intake
Cast iron heats quickly and also enables even heating throughout the cookware which saves energy
No synthetic or chemical coatings applied on Bergner Cast Iron range- just pre-seasoned with 100% vegetable oil; simple seasoning technique helps create a chemical-free non-stick surface over a period of time
The Tawa has one long handle that comes with one silicone handle cover which helps to hold it while cooking
How to clean & maintain your Bergner Cast Iron cookware?
Avoid soaking cast Iron products post-cleaning as it may lead to rusting.
For best results, rinse the pan with hot water immediately after cooking.
To remove burnt food, scrub with a mild nonabrasive, brush or scrubber.
A few drops of a mild dishwashing soap can be used every once in a while.
If the cast iron product gets a sticky coating or develops rust over time, scrub it with a steel scrubber and re-season the cast iron.
To prevent rust, dry the product thoroughly and lightly coat the cooking surface with cooking oil.
Cover with a paper towel to protect it from dust
For any product-related information after its delivery contact us at 1800-121-2206
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 12.6 x 2.6 inches