Tips to Maintain Non-Stick Cookware
1. Condition before the first use with a thin smear of cooking oil.
2. Cook over low to medium heat for good cooking results. High heat can burn food, waste energy and cause surface discoloration after some time.
3. Do not use sharp objects like knives/forks and metal spoons with sharp corners/edges.
4. Cool pans before washing to safeguard against rapid temperature changes that can cause warping.
5. Clean you cookware with soapy water using the sponge scrubber after each use to prevent oil deposition.