Brand: Pigeon by Stovekraft
- Feather touch
- Child lock
- 8 Indian preset menu
- Automatic shut off
- Anti-skid ring
- Extra wide
- Heavy duty
- Attribute: 1 year on product
- Power: 2100 watts. Technical Support no. 1800 425 66666
Warranty: 1 year on product
Reliable Performance and Modern Design
An induction cooktop is a smart way of cooking as it can be easily plugged into any electric source. The Pigeon Rapido anti-skid cooktop is a nice addition to your kitchen as it looks stylish when placed on your kitchen cabinet. It features a sleek design and futuristic LED display that adds on to its sophisticated look. The Pigeon induction cooktop operates at 2100watt to offer unmatched performance. It also comes with an automatic shutoff feature that protects it from electrical overload, thereby providing it a long life.
Suitable for Cooking a Variety of Delicacies
The Pigeon 2100watt induction cooktop is not only a stylish looking product but also has varied features that add on to its convenient usage. This induction cooktop comes with an eight Indian preset menu that is apt for any kind of Indian cooking. Its feather touch feature makes handling it hassle free. The induction cooktop also has a special child lock feature to prevent mishaps when small children are around. An anti-skid ring on the induction cooktop prevents slipping of pans or other cookware that have a smooth surface.
- Brand: Pigeon
- Power: 2100W
- Includes eight Indian preset menu
- Anti-skid ring
- Additional Features: LED display, child lock option, extra wide and heavy duty design
- E0- There is no pot/pan or unsuitable pot.
- E1-Low Cut Off (90±10).
- E2-High Cut Off (280±10).
- E3-Center Thermistor Open and Short CKT.
- E4-IGBT Thermistor Open and Short CKT.
- E5-No error shown on Display but start's switching when overheated.
- E6-Fan Open, Short Ckt & IGBT Over Heat.Timer 3/Hour.