Brand: Pigeon by Stovekraft
Color: Red and Black
- Keep your hands safe with the cool-touch handles
- Spiral bottom facilitates faster and even cooking
- Hassle-free usage, metal spoon friendly
- Manufactured with the PFOA-free aluminium
- Features a triple coating of scratch-resistant Greblon German non-stick coating
- IS: 1660 part 1 certified
- Colour: Red and Black, Material: Aluminium
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Non-Stick Biriyani Pot (5 litres)
- Warranty Information: 1-Year Warranty
Release Date: 2017-01-01
Warranty: 1 Year
Details: Ideal Cookware for Preparing Biryanis
Delight your family and friends to some lip smacking biryani with the Pigeon Non-Stick Biriyani Pot with Lid, 5 Litres. Specifically designed for preparing India’s most loved delicacy, it makes sure all the ingredients are cooked to perfection. Cooking with this pot facilitates the even distribution of temperature throughout as the spiral bottom promotes faster cooking, resulting in tastier biryanis.
Made from High Quality Materials
The superior quality aluminium and the 3mm thick thermacore base is able to cope with high temperatures without releasing any toxic materials to the food. The utensil is also free from PFOA, which makes it non-toxic and absolutely safe. Being IS: 1660 part 1 certified, you are assured of your health and safety while cooking. This biryani pot features a triple layered scratch-resistant Greblon and non-toxic German coating that makes the pot metal spoon friendly.
Cook with Absolute Ease
The design of the lid on the Pigeon Non-Stick Biriyani Pot ensures thorough steaming for better cooking. Featuring a capacity of 5 litres, this pot is large enough to serve up to 6 people, making the utensil ideal for every Indian family. Its sturdy build quality makes it easy to wash and maintain. Simply use a liquid detergent solution and retain its smart looks for a long time.