- No coating - Naturally nonstick, Healthy, Tasty,Crispy food
- Can use high heat - Retains heat well. Easy to cook in
- Rough and tough - Can use metal ladles
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil - Will not rust with regular care
- Extra-thick 5 mm base - Food will not burn or stick
- Made in India
Details: Die casting is a metal casting process, whereby metal is heated to a very high temperature and poured under high pressure into a mould cavity. The molten metal takes the shape of the mould and the result is a complex, intricately designed pot or pan which adds the metal where it is needed the most, building strength and functionality. Once the molten metal hardens, the mould is opened and the die cast pan is removed. The final result is a finely engineered piece of cookware with wonderful properties for cooking. Ideal for quick snacks like - for making Uttapam, Fried Eggs, Aloo Tikki, Fish Fry and many more. Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic and halogen.