- Materia type: Stainless Steel; No. of pieces: 1; Capacity: 1000 ML; Colour: Silver;
- Insulation type: Double wall; Temperature retention: Yes (Keeps liquid hot/cold upto 24 hrs); Leak proof: Yes. BPA Free : Yes
- Best Usage: Gym, Sports, School, Outdoors
- Warranty: 1 year; Not covered in warranty: The warranty does not cover damages resulting from accidents, mishandling or tampering with the mechanism.
- Fabricated inside and outside in 18/8 quality stainless steel; its tough and durable.
- Pre-condition bottle with hot water if using for hot beverage and cold water if using for cold beverage; Use Mild Soap for cleaning the Flask and advised to be kept open when not in use to avoid odor
- For any issues, contact_Milton on: [18002092151 (Monday - Friday; 9:30 am - 6 pm)]
- For Corporate/ Bulk enquiry call 99869 37662 (GST Tax Credit Billing available)
Multi-purpose Flask to Store Hot or Cold Beverages: The Milton Thermosteel flip lid flask has a stainless steel body with copper coating for better heat retention. The vacuum insulation helps in keeping liquids hot or cold for up to 24 hours. This design is extremely sturdy and useful for storing hot and cold beverages like water, coffee, tea, juice and much more. Additionally, it comes with a unique flip lid that makes it easier to drink directly from the flask or to pour into cups and glasses without spilling. Whether you are at work, home or travelling, the Milton Thermosteel flask will come in handy.
Sturdy Design Made of 100% Stainless Steel: The body of the flask is fabricated both inside and outside in 18/8 quality stainless steel. This makes it hundred percent rust-free. It is advisable to pre-condition the flask depending on what you want to store in it. So you can pour hot water if you use it for hot beverages and cold water for cold drinks. However, it is not suitable for carbonated drinks as they may wear out the inner body of the flask.
Easy to Clean and Maintain: The Milton Thermosteel flask is easy to clean. Use a mild detergent or dish wash liquid and clean on the inside with a bottle brush. Do not use very rough cleaning sponges or bleaches, as they may damage the steel exterior of the flask by leaving scratch marks. Also, keep the bottle open when not in use to avoid any odour.